Elegance, security, performance – Vanguard is the luxury safe for fine living. This meticulously designed watch winder safe combines a high gloss titanium durable exterior finish, black watch panel, jewelry/accessory drawers, and LED lighting for the ultimate in security. Bluetooth technology allows convenient user control accessing each rotation setting using the WOLF app available on any iPhone or Android device. Lined with our trademark, LusterLoc™ ultrasuede fabric, Vanguard’s custom interior and UL certified body provides peace of mind for each time piece.
What is a WOLF Watch Winder?
A WOLF winder is a handmade precision instrument. From the optimum size of drum and cuff to the technology that delivers exact turns per day, we test the test to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality – nothing is left to chance. A WOLF winder focuses on the health of your watch with patented innovation. Only a WOLF counts rotations – all others simply use time to estimate the counts per day. Ensuring the highest commitment to quality, every WOLF winder is covered by a 2-year warranty and can be traced to birth by its serial #.
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: WOLF app controls setting Turns per Day (TPD) for timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Program up to 255-hour delay before 1st winding cycle – accepts recent worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff/drum ensures cuff locks inside, watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff/drum suits all watches, strap & case sizes
- Patented innovation: TPD guaranteed by patent of counting turns – no other company counts TPD, they estimate.
- Additional storage: 1 Black finished exterior, grey Lusterloc™ lined, pull-out drawers house 5 additional watches, jewelry and accessory storage.
- Exterior/Interior: Onyx or Titanium high gloss exterior, chrome trim, WOLF’s 1834 Gray LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.
UL certified independent testing:
- Fire resistance for up to 120 minutes, tested at 1,700°F (927°C), then dropped from 30 feet.
- Interior temperature during fire test remains below 350°F (177°C), (paper burns at 450°F (232°C), your documents remain safe.
- Water Resistance: Interior safe door sealed with Palusol® fire seal - expands 8 times the original size, sealing the door.
Additional App controls:
- Control winder modules independently or simultaneously with WOLF app
- Customize safe- name safe and each winder.
- Upload watches or personal photos as background image.
- i-Mode controls LED light - ability to set on/off timers
- Password protected app control
- Register warranty from phone
- Contact customer service, shop online