Exchanges & Returns
Timeless Luxury Watches exists to satisfy its customers. We are happy to assist you with your past or future purchases.
· Money-back returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after purchase.1
· All returns are only accepted if the watch is in as-new condition2 with all original materials (such as, but not limited to, books, boxes, straps, bracelets, bracelet links, stickers and warranty cards).
· Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment.3
· Items purchased through the layaway program are never eligible for return or exchange.
· Special orders are never eligible for return or exchange.
· Items purchased on clearance are never eligible for return or exchange.
· Shopworn items are never eligible for return or exchange.
· Watches purchased in whole or in part as the result of a trade of another watch or item are never eligible for return or exchange.4
· Pre-owned watches may only be returned if they are in as-sold condition5, and with all accompanying materials (such as, but not limited to, books, boxes, straps, bracelets, bracelet links, stickers and warranty cards) at time of sale.
· On returns not resulting from errors made by Timeless Luxury Watches, such as the customer changing his or her mind, the customer must pay for shipping. However, if the return is the result of an error made by Timeless Luxury Watches, such as shipping the wrong watch, Timeless Luxury Watches will pay for shipping.
· While full money-back returns are only possible within the 14-day time period, merchandise credit returns6 are available up to 30 days later. Like other returns, the watch must be in as-new condition2 and with all accompanying materials (such as, but not limited to, books, boxes, straps, bracelets, bracelet links, stickers and warranty cards) and be returned prior to the close of business on the 30th day.1 Pre-owned watches do not qualify for merchandise credit returns and therefore must be returned in the ordinary 14-day period.
· All returned checks are subject to a $35.007 fee.
· A special order is any purchase that was ordered, custom-made, altered, or customized at the customer’s request.
· Special orders require a 25% non-refundable deposit
· Special orders are never eligible for return, exchange or store credit.
· Pre-order deposits for items less than $20,0007 are refundable prior to purchase of item upon request.
· Pre-order deposits on items $20,0007 or greater require a minimum deposit of 20% of the price of the item. This deposit is non-refundable.
· Timeless Luxury Watches offers a layaway program. An item may be placed on layaway for up to 90 days. These 90 days include weekends and holidays.
· In order to place an item on layaway, the customer must pay a deposit of 25% or more of the price of the item. For instance, if the item costs $4,000, the customer must pay a deposit of at least $1,000 to place it on layaway.
· This deposit is always non-refundable. However, if a customer changes his/her mind, they may put their deposit towards buying another watch.
· If, however, a layaway item is fully purchased, it is not eligible for return or exchange, even within the regular 14-day return period.
· Timeless Luxury Watches offers an additional five year warranty on new watches purchased after August 1st, 2018.
· This additional warranty is not applicable for pre-owned items, closeout items, or items that are “on sale.”8
· The additional five year warranty follows the original manufacturer’s warranty.9
· The additional five year warranty has the same coverage as the original manufacturer’s warranty.
· Work done on the watch in the additional five year warranty period will be performed by a qualified watchmaker selected by Timeless Luxury Watches.
· Additional years of warranty coverage from Timeless Luxury Watches is non-transferable to new owners.
· Pre-Owned watches are guaranteed to match their Timeless Luxury Watches description in terms of condition and function at the time of arrival to the customer.
· While pre-owned watches are not qualified for the Timeless Luxury Watches extra five year warranty, they are nonetheless warrantied for two years after the sale unless they are still covered by their factory warranty at the time of sale.10
· The two year Timeless Luxury Watches pre-owned warranty has identical terms, aside from duration, as the Timeless Luxury Watches additional five year warranty, insofar as it has the same coverage as the original manufacturer’s warranty.
· Shopworn items are watches, pens, or other merchandise that has been in the Timeless inventory for a year or more and which has minor flaws owing to ordinary wear from handling.
· These flaws are cosmetic. Examples include hairline scratches on the case or small scratches on a leather strap. These minor flaws preclude the watch from being sold as new, but it is not preowned.
· Shopworn items are not eligible for the Timeless extended warranty for new or pre-owned watches, but they do have their full manufacturer's warranty.
· All watches that are overhauled and cleaned with the latest ultrasonic cleaning equipment, electronically timed and adjusted to the capabilities of the watch are warrantied for 1 year from the repair completion date. This warranty has the same conditions as the Timeless Luxury Watches five year additional warranty on new watches. The warranty does not cover watches which have been abused, tampered with, or if the watch shows signs of rust resulting from water damage. We are not responsible for worn or broken parts that were not necessary to replace at the time of the overhaul. There are no warranties on crystals, watchbands, stems or crowns. Once a water-resistant watch has been opened to change the battery, it may no longer retain its water resistance properties. Timeless Luxury Watches does not warranty any water-resistant watch against leakage unless it has undergone a pressure-test after a battery change. There is an additional time and fee for this service.
1. Return time period: This period includes weekends and holidays. For example, a watch purchased on May 10th can be returned on or prior to May 24th but not May 25th. The last time of the 14th day that a watch may be returned is the regular close of business time of that particular day. For instance, if Timeless Luxury Watches regularly closes at 5:00 PM on May 24th, then attempted returns after 5:00 PM will be deemed to take place on the following day, in this case, the 25th, and cannot be returned. The time of return is defined as the time the returned watch physically arrives at Timeless Luxury Watches, not the time it is shipped. All of these conditions apply to merchandise credit returns, except that the maximum window of time is 30 days instead of 14.
2. As-new condition: As-new condition requires that the watch, including the bracelet and/or strap, is returned with no scratches or other damage visible to the naked eye and no measurable damage to the timekeeping performance of the watch. The watch must include all its original components. For instance, a watch sold on a metal bracelet must include all its bracelet links. Leather and fabric straps must show no sign of damage like scratches, fraying or stains.
3. For example, payments made on a credit card will have the funds returned to that specific credit card, and payments made in cash shall be returned in cash. Cash refunds are mailed by check within 5 business days.
4. For example, if a customer purchases a watch worth $10,000 by trading his old watch to Timeless Luxury Watches, either in whole or in part, as part of the same deal, the purchased watch will not be eligible for return or exchange.
5. For example, if a pre-owned watch is sold in mint condition with no scratches, it must be returned in these conditions. If a pre-owned watch is sold with wear on the clasp, for instance, it cannot have more wear than it arrived with.
6. Merchandise credit return: A merchandise credit return is a full refund for a watch that takes the form of payment towards another item at Timeless Luxury Watches. This item can be new or pre-owned. However, the entire proceeds of a merchandise credit return can only be put towards items at Timeless Luxury Watches. Merchandise credit returns are non-transferrable.
7. Prices are in USD (United States dollars).
8. On sale: A period of time during which Timeless Luxury Watches sells items at reduced prices.
9. For example, if the new watch ordinarily comes with a 4 year warranty, after the fourth year of the original warranty ends, the first and only year of the Timeless Luxury Watches warranty period begins. This period begins, and ends, automatically, according to this timetable.
10. For instance, if a pre-owned watch is sold with two and a half years remaining of its factory warranty, then the two year Timeless Luxury Watches warranty never takes effect.